Share | 

Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The-One-The-Only-Stephani
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!   Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:57 am

Summary: Frankie is going to try out for gymnastics but she fails aa big move! Who will help her?

[Frankie's Point Of View]
I walked to my locker exhausted from P.E. I sigh putting my gym clothes in my locker. "Hey Frankie guess what I got a new Icoffin! Its the latest one its so spooktacular!" Draculura said to me sounding estatic. "Oh cool Draculura..." I said then put my head down. "What's the madder Frankie?" Draculura asks me sounding worried. "Nothing I'm just worried. I'm going to try out for gymnastics and I'm afraid il Fail on the biggest move!" I explain to Draculura. Draculura then searches up "How to help your friend in gymnastics" I then go to the pool ignoring Draculura. Draculura follows me I could tell as I heard her feet stomping. "Draculura please just let me be! Please!" I begged. "I found your awnser Frankie I your best ghoulfreind will be joining you in gymnastics!" Draculura said to me. "Wait really?! Okie!" I said "Lets get going gymnastics try outs start in 1 minute!" I add. Draculura gasps then we both go to our lockers. I have a neon blue leotard and Draculura has a neon pink leotard. We both run to the real gym "Your late!" Coach Ghosty (The city gym coach) said."Were so sorry!" I said worriedly pushing Draculura out of the way."Hey Frank!" Draculura shouts at me "Why did you push me?!" She asks madly. "Cause I was in a hurry!" I said then begin to try the first move a back-flip. I didn't do well I almost broke my leg! I kept on trying to do the move but kept in failing. I then run out of the gym crying. "Frankie...." Draculura said. I went back to Monster High Clawdeen notices me running into the school "Hey what's the madder?" She asks. "Just leave me alone I'm not in the mood..." I said sadly. Lagoona notices my gloomy face she then hugs me "Oh Frankie cheer up our next class is oh wait break is next!" Lagoona said. I then went on my Icoffin and went on GhoulTube and searched "How to perfect the Back-flip"

[Draculura's Point Of View]
I ran after Frankie I saw her search up "How to perfect the back-flip" I smiled "Frankie you should I don't know try to try out again!" I said estaticly. (The rest will be made soon don't worry !This is like a book kinda!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColletteKitty
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!   Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:56 pm

Love it so far Very Happy! Can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!   Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:17 pm

Thanks! Don't worry il post the rest today or tonight cause fall break is tomorrow and I don't need to sleep lol jk anyways the rest is coming soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!   Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:36 pm

Might not be able to post new part(s) soon sorry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!   Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:50 am

Were back

[Frankie's POV]
A Month Later (Lets just pretend a years pass is another month in Monster High)
I walked towards my locker "I will never get it" I said. "Frankie can't do gymnastics LOL" I heard I stormed over "HEY!" I yelled. The girl backed away. I turned around anger fell upon me. I slammed my locker shut and ran out into the woods crying. "I can't do gymnastics they were right!" I said. I heard a twig break I ran farther. I realised the girl who said I couldn't do gymnastics was Draculura. She had to be kidding! Right? I sat on a log crying.

Short? Yes! Sorry this is all I could think of: A PLOT TWIST
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Student Council
Student Council

PostSubject: Re: Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!   Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:41 pm

i don't think anyone reads this

[Frankie's POV]
2 Weeks Later

I sighed as I sat in my room. I can't believe Draculaura. Its like she just....betrayed me. She was my best ghoulfreind. Ugh. I might aswell talk to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!   

Back to top Go down

Monster High: Frankie's Big Fail!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1