View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankie Stein
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Frankie Stein   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:46 pm

Name: Frankie Stein
Daughter of: Frankenstein
Age: Last time I checked I was 15 days old (How many days has it been now?)
Killer Style: My friends say I have the perfect figure for fashion. I'm not really sure what that means yet, but they've taken me shopping for some scary cute clothes that are absolutely to die for.
Freaky Flaw: Sometimes my stitches come loose at the worst possible moments. Like the day my arm flew off at fearleading tryouts and landed right in front of the most creeporific guy at Monster High. I was mortified.
Favorite Color: Black and white stripes.
Favorite Food: Everything I've tried is the best thing ever!
Biggest Pet Peeve: When people confuse my father for my brother, Monster.
Favorite Activity: I don't really have a favorite yet. I want to experience everything before I choose!
Favorite School Subject: History. It's great because it helps me learn about the places my friends come from!
Least Favorite Subject: Swimming... I tend to short out and say silly things when I get wet.
Pet:

Watzit has all the best qualities of the all the best pets all stitched together in one unique cuddly package. I'm not sure all of the things he's made from but his pet license is 10 pages long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Frankie Stein
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1