Share | 

School Entrance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChanelVanetta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: School Entrance   Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:51 pm

This is the school entrance where most students gather around in the morning before classes.

Last edited by ChanelVanetta on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monsterhigh.forumotion.info
Headmistress Bloodgood
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: School Entrance   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:03 pm

"Welcome back, monsters to the Spring Term of Monster High!" I exclaimed standing at the doorsteps of the school entrance while the audience clapped. "I want to welcome old students and new students as we start this new term! I expect a lot of hard work coming from each individual. New students please go check the room assignment and classes board to know where you are staying. Now, before I leave and wrap this up one of our top students has a few words to share with you... please welcome, Frankie Stein!" I say introducing Frankie Stein who was standing in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frankie Stein
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: School Entrance   Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:10 pm

"Uh---okay...Hey guys, so as you probably already know i'm Frankie, Frankie Stein and I just wanted to say that Monster High is truly a great place to be at and you chose the right school. Here we accept monsters from all around the world, no matter what size, appearance, or personality you have we will still love you and be there for you, that's what Monster High is about. Now, have a great term and remember to be unique, fabulous, and freaky cool!" I said as the audience ended my speech with a big clap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChanelVanetta
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: School Entrance   Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:42 pm

"Wow...." Vanetta said as she admired Monster High's structure. The school was scary cool and she noticed all types of monsters getting to know each other. "I should probably head to my dorm room." Vanetta said as she started walking she then bumped into a girl. "Oh sorry!"

In Boo York..In Boo York...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://monsterhigh.forumotion.info
MonsterGhoul
Freshman
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: School Entrance   Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:50 pm

"Oh, it's okay Ghoulfriend! Hi, I'm Jasmine, Jasmine Claw." I said as I put my hand out to shake hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Entrance   

Back to top Go down

School Entrance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1